What we do
- 1. We build children’s hospitals and provide critical healthcare services to children
- 2. We resource and support their lifesavers - the frontline healthcare workers
- 3. We speak truth to power to protect frontliners and children in war zones
OUR IMPACT SO FAR
- 1. We’ve built the world’s first crowdfunded hospital and delivered 16 lifesaving health projects reaching 982,000 people in just 4 years.
- 2. We’ve provided over $1million in grants to local health organisations, trained 336 frontliners and delivered 2,000 hours of development coaching.
- 3. From meeting with prime ministers and presidents, to creating talks that have been seen by over 12m people, to mobilising thousands in solidarity with Syrian medical heroes.
We are a bridge: channeling resources and support to where they’re needed most and have the biggest impact - on the front lines, in local hands. We connect trusted, vetted local health workers who are best placed to know what is needed, when, where and how, with global supporters.